As the Pacific Northwests first d&b house, Briere Production Group is continually looking to add it its pool of highly qualified and industry savvy Systems Technicians. If you have experience flying d&b audiotechnik rigs of any size we’d love to hear from you. You should already have experience with configuring, rigging, tuning and mixing d&b line arrays for concerts, tours and festivals. We’ll happily provide orientation for cabling/packaging in our warehouse for house configurations prior to each show.
- Coordinate and run set-up, operation and break-down of client shows, including but not limited to, concerts, tours, festivals, corporate events, tradeshows, exhibits and theatrical productions, etc.
- Assist with advancing & programming as required for PA
- Use company’s rental management system to track equipment on each show
- Participate in the loading and unloading of equipment from delivery vehicles.
- Participate in cross training as assigned and provide assistance and guidance for related work when necessary.
- 3 or more years of work experience with d&b audiotechnik line-arrays and amplifiers
- d&b audiotechnik Training including: SL-Series workshop, J&V Series Workshop and Workflow Workshop.
- Must be comfortable with ArrayCalc, R1 and S.M.A.R.T.
- Must be familiar with loudspeakers including but not limited to GSL, KSL, J8/12, V8/12, Y8/12 and more.
- Must be familiar with D80’s, D20’s & D12’s