As one of Canada’s original d&b providers we are looking for talented Audio Engineers and Systems Technicians to join our team! If you have experience flying rigs of any size we’d love to hear from you.
You should already have experience with configuring, rigging, tuning and mixing d&b line arrays for concerts and festivals. We’ll happily provide orientation for cabling/packaging in our warehouse for house configurations prior to each show.
- Coordinate and run set-up, operation and break-down of client shows, including but not limited to, concerts, tours, festivals, corporate events, tradeshows, exhibits and theatrical productions, etc.
- Assist with advancing & programming as required for PA
- Use company’s rental management system to track equipment on each show
- Participate in the loading and unloading of equipment from delivery vehicles.
- Participate in cross training as assigned and provide assistance and guidance for related work when necessary.
- 3 or more years of work experience with d&b audiotechnik line-arrays and amplifiers
- Must be comfortable with ArrayCalc, R1 and S.M.A.R.T.
- Must be familiar with loudspeakers including J8/12, Y8/12, Q’s, V’s
- Must be familiar with subs including J-Subs, Q-Subs, B2/22’s
- Must be familiar with D80’s, D20’s & D12’s