As one of the Pacific Northwest’s largest bundled service production companies we are currently looking for experienced Lighting Technicians to join our team! We are currently seeking Lighting Technicians who will be responsible for testing, repairing and maintaining BPG Lighting equipment. The responsibilities include examining in-coming equipment and preparing out-going equipment, assisting in loading and unloading of trucks and supporting the Lead Shop Technician with other duties as requested. This position also includes onsite management as an L1, L2 Assistant.
- Test, repair and maintain BPG’s Lighting equipment using set company procedures and guidelines
- Ensure the quality of all equipment prepared in assigned area of responsibility meets or exceeds standards of performance defined by company guidelines
- Ensure the timely retrofit and upgrade of assigned equipment to meet current standards of performance set forth in technical bulletins and notices
- Complete the preparation of equipment in assigned area of responsibility in the specified time frame and order set by the Operations Manager
- Ensure the accuracy of all equipment checked out in assigned area of responsibility
- Submit neat and orderly records of all equipment prepared in assigned area of responsibility
- Load and unload trucks using set company safety procedures and guidelines
- Manage the inventory of spare sub-assemblies used in assigned area of responsibility
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- This position also includes assisting onsite as an L1, L2 or systems tech
- Direct crews for onsite setup, operation, and dismantling of shows
- One or more years of work experience in entertainment lighting,
- Possession of a High School Diploma or its’ equivalent. Trade School or post High School training in Lighting or Entertainment Technologies may be substituted in whole or in part for the experience requirement above.