As one of Canada’s original d&b providers we are looking for talented Audio Engineers and Technicians. If you are a FOH, MON, A1, A2, RF or Patch Technician we are looking for team members. If you have experience operating, configuring, rigging, mixing and have certification or experience with d&b audiotechnik for concerts and festivals is an ideal asset but if your not trained no problem, just reach out as we’re continually holding training sessions for technicians looking to get onto the next big show.
Briere Production Group is a Canadian production company offering the latest technology in audio, lighting, video and mobile staging for concerts, corporate events, festivals, sales and installations. It is a business casual environment with very hands-on management who has high expectations of our valued employees.
- Coordinate and run set-up, operation and break-down of client shows, including but not limited to, concerts, tours, festivals, corporate events, tradeshows, exhibits and theatrical productions, etc.
- Maintain, configure for orders, check-in and repair the Company’s equipment resources in the warehouse.
- Complete Company paperwork as required.
- Participate in the loading and unloading of equipment from delivery vehicles.
- Participate in cross training as assigned and provide assistance and guidance for related work when necessary.
- 3 or more years of work experience with audio and rigging.
- This is an Freelance Position