As one of Canada’s original d&b partners, we are looking for talented Audio Technicians. If you are a Systems Engineer (SE), FOH, MON, A1, A2, RF or Patch Technician we are currently hiring team members. If you are d&b audiotechnik certified and or have experience operating, configuring, rigging large scale line-array systems for tours, concerts, festivals and live events, we want to hear from you. If your not trained no problem, just reach out as we’re continually holding training sessions for technicians looking to get onto the next big show.
Briere Production Group is a Canadian production company offering the latest technology in audio, lighting, video and mobile staging for concerts, corporate events, festivals, sales and installations. It is a business casual environment with very hands-on management who has high expectations of our valued employees.
- Coordinate and run set-up, operation and break-down of client shows, including but not limited to, concerts, tours, festivals, corporate events, tradeshows, exhibits and theatrical productions, etc.
- Maintain, configure for orders, check-in and repair the Company’s equipment resources in the warehouse.
- Complete Company paperwork as required.
- Participate in the loading and unloading of equipment from delivery vehicles.
- Participate in cross training as assigned and provide assistance and guidance for related work when necessary.
- 3 or more years of work experience with audio and rigging.
- d&b audiotechnik SL-Series, J-Series workshops (recommended)
- d&b audiotechnik Remote network workshop (recommended)
- d&b audiotechnik Software and System Fundamentals workshop (recommended)
- SMAART Training (recommended)
- DiGiCo SD Series Training (recommended)
- Avid ACSR (Avid Certification Support Representative) – Venue | S6L Training (recommended)
- This is an Freelance Position