Briere Production Group is seeking elite Class 1 Drivers. Briere Production Group offers a unique driving opportunity that requires drivers who can be gone for weeks or months at a time without a home break. A positive attitude and commitment to on-time delivery are a must in our business. If this sounds like you, a rewarding and long-term relationship awaits you at Briere Production Group.
Job Description: This role requires someone with great interpersonal skills and professionalism when dealing with the public and customers. The ideal candidate is passionate about the concert production industry, organized and team oriented.
- Complete company paperwork as required.
- Participate in the loading and unloading of equipment from delivery vehicles.
- Pick up and drop off of company equipment, general freight or other items as deemed necessary.
- May operate warehouse equipment-handling machines in compliance with safety standards and as set forth by the Company. These machines include, but are not limited to: pallet jacks, forklifts and order pickers.
- 25 years old or older
- Minimum Three current years experience over the road
- Clean MVR
- Ability to be flexible
- Ability to follow directions and communicate clearly
- Commitment to professional image. Making sure our trucks and trailers are presentable makes a lasting impression in this industry
- Ability to lift and/or maneuver up to 60 pounds
- No more than one accident in the past three years
- Great backing skills
- Inclement weather driving experience
- Valid CDN passport with entrance to USA