Briere Production Group is a Premier Audio, Lighting, Video and Transportation Company offering the latest technology in audio, lighting, video, LED and mobile staging for concerts, tours, festivals, corporate events, sales and installations. We are expanding our Account Rep team, as a result we are looking for independent, experienced industry professionals, with proven backgrounds in audio, lighting, video and backline production supply.
It is a business casual environment with very hands-on management who has high expectations of our valued employees. At Briere Production Group Inc. lucrative opportunities exist, dependent solely upon an individual’s industry experience, motivation and commitment.
The Production and Sales Rep position is responsible for identifying and developing sales opportunities for event and entertainment projects in multiple live entertainment markets. The work involves developing mutually beneficial long-term multidisciplinary collaborations with existing and newly identified clients, while also focusing on cultivating profitable business.
- Meet annual revenue goals ($1.5mm-$3mm)
- Identify and develop national/international sales opportunities for event and/or entertainment projects for at minimum one discipline.
- Develop mutually beneficial long-term collaborations with existing and newly identified clients.
- Demonstrates innovative production solutions and provides resources in the best application of products or services to achieve client’s vision.
- Coordinates company technical and service resources to accommodate client needs.
- Participates in the RFP/order process from inception to close.
- Plans and estimates event costs and margins according to Company guidelines and in consultation with Company management.
- Analyzes records of present and past sales, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue and contractual obligations in order to support budget development and revenue/cost forecasting.
- May specialize in a specific product, market or discipline.
- Leads and participates in client presentations.
- Formulates and implements an action plan to initiate sales opportunities with client.
- Prepare and define scope of work with client; to include budget, project schedule, workflow, internal resource requirements, concept designs and layouts.
- Consult with and troubleshoot client’s unresolved aesthetic design and technology issues.
- Provide a reasonable balance between the client’s creative needs and the company’s profitability.
- Generate and amend quotes and interfaces with financial operations to facilitate client billing.
- Interface with operation department to ensure all design and quality goals are met.
- Investigates all safety and reliability concerns.
- Identify and explore all future revenue possibilities with client.
- Communicate as assigned relative to project status and performance
- Understanding of and Compliance with Company Policies
- Performs other duties as assigned or require
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Exceptional grasp of principles and practices of event and entertainment technology sales and marketing; Strong understanding of the function and capabilities of equipment in this market.
- Strong organizational skills; Customer Service orientation; Tact; Professionalism.
- Excellent sales presentation, persuasion and closing skills.
- Knowledge of current trends and advancements in event and entertainment technology and the direction of equipment development.
- Thorough knowledge of the technical principles of operation and maintenance of the equipment in inventory.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, Flex Rental Solutions, Monday.com is recommended to succeed in this position, experience with a CRM is a plus. Must have working knowledge of common office equipment and the ability to learn and use more.
- Good negotiation skills: the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously within strict deadlines.
- Good knowledge of the principles and practices of modern office procedures and workplace safety.
Required education and experience
- Completion of four years of post-secondary education from an accredited institution of higher learning with a concentration in business administration, hospitality management, operations management or related entertainment technology fields.
- Three or more years of experience in sales, business development or project coordination in a market appropriate to the position vacancy.
- Integrity, Reliability
- Adaptability, Planning, Organization, Work Standards
- Initiative, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Conflict Resolution
- Communication Skills, Emotional Intelligence, Stress Tolerance
- Supervising Others, Leadership, Teamwork, Team Building, Managing Team Performance
- Must have valid Driver’s License; valid Passport a plus.
- Some travel to job site or client meetings expected. Estimated travel 10-25%, mostly local
- Base Salary and Commission
- Benefits and Vacation Pay
Job Type: Full-time